AN INSPIRING PLACE
The Château de la Napoule is a magical and poetic place, entirely dedicated to creation. Located by the sea, it is only a few kilometers from the city of Cannes.
This restored medieval fortress, where baroque and neo-gothic styles mingle, was recreated with folly and fantasy in the 1920s and 1930s by the American artist couple Henry and Marie Clews. It now houses the sculptures of Henry Clews (1876-1937), as well as a museum in his memory.
The Château de La Napoule has been welcoming artists in residence for thirty years.
The residents are accommodated at the Villa Marguerite, adjacent to the castle.